Download our Flyer & Coupon
Massage Therapy Clinic & School
At AMT, we are setting the highest standard for massage therapy in Louisville, Kentucky.
All therapists are Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. All massage therapists are highly trained professionals who specialize in many areas of massage. This includes therapeutic massage for stress reduction and relaxation, deep tissue massage, myofascial massage and neuromuscular massage for chronic pain, injury recovery and postural realignment.
SPORTS MASSAGE is available to increase flexibility an to reduce post event soreness.
PRENATAL MASSAGE also is available for expectant mothers on a specially designed massage table.
"Most massage feels good, but a massage by an educated and experienced massage therapist feels better".
Common conditions that therapeutic massage helps
- Reduces stress
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph fluids
- Reduces physical and mental fatigue
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases athletic performance
- Aids in mild depression
- Increase the ability to think more clearly
- Myofascial pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Low back and hip pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Sports injuries
Massage not only feels good, it is good for you.
Massage packages and gift certificates are available.
Appointments in our office or out of our office are also available
Monday-Friday 9am - 7pm
Saturday by appointment
30 minutes -$40
60 minutes -$70
90 minutes -$95
A thorough full body massage lasts between 60 and 90 minutes.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- Your massage therapist will go through some questions to determine your needs for the session and discuss any injuries or problem areas.
- The therapist will step out of the room to allow you to undress to your level of comfort.
- You will be completely covered with a sheet to keep you warm and comfortable, exposing only the part of the body being massaged.
- While some clients like to talk, others like to stay quiet. Some even like to sleep. It's your massage; do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
- We want you to receive the best massage experience possible. Relax and let the therapist do all the work.